Today I want to take a look at history's most famous Jane Seymours.
So here's a little quiz I'm calling "Jane Vs. Jane", or "How well do you know your Seymours?".
1. One of these two was married to Henry VIII. The other played Dr. Quinn for 6 seasons. Which is which? (1 point)
2. One was born Joyce Penelope Wilhelmina Frankenberg in Hayes, Middlesex, England. The other was born Jane Seymour at Wolf Hall, Wiltshire, England. Identify the correct Jane. (1 point)
3. One Jane spoke/speaks Dutch fluently. (1 point)
4. One Jane's first born was named Katherine. The other's first born was named Edward. Which Jane is which? (1 point)
5. One of the Janes has/had heterochromia (1 point for correctly identifying the Jane. Bonus point for knowing what heterochromia is).
The quiz is marked out of 5 (but with the bonus, it is possible to get 6 out of 5).
Thank you for your time. And now for something completely different.