In this blog, I will be discussing topics of great importance. It will be well-written. It will make you think. You will laugh, you will cry. You will be a better person for reading this blog.
Now, to begin.
Let me try that again.
To be honest, I have no idea how to write a blog. Most blogs are stupid. And annoying. Or stupidly annoying.
But, since absolutely everyone on the planet has a blog, I was feeling a little left out. I want to join in on the fun too! I want to have people reading the random shit that I decide to write. And so it begins.
If you want to read a really great, really intelligent blog about books, please leave this page now. Go to "A Fair Substitute For Heaven". My friend writes it, and she's super smart. If you want to read about travels to northern Canada, go to "Magnetic North", written by two new teachers who are working at a school in Nunavit.
What you'll find here is just my rambling about different things that interest me. I'll probably talk about my dogs. I may include pictures. I'll try to be amusing.
So here are my promises:
1. I promise never to tell you what I'm having for dinner (unless it turns out to be funny/tragic or both).
2. I promise never to use real names when I'm talking about people
3. I promise to always tell the truth. Except when I'm lying.
4. I promise that this will be 100% written by me. I won't be hiring any ghost writers.
5. I promise to end every post with a super amazing link. Or something awesome. Or something stupid. Something not written by me, anyway.
To end my first post, here's something super awesome:
Until next time. You stay classy, San Diego.