Saturday 26 May 2012

Seriously? 1845 views?

Okay, so I know I just posted. But I went to my blog and saw that I have over 1800 views. What the what?!?!? I only know about 20 people. And I don't have enough written to justify 1800 views. Over 1,800 views.

Now I feel like I actually have to write something interesting.

Oh god, the pressure. It's killing me.

I'm totally drawing a blank.

I feel like I need to write something intelligent. Something incredibly witty. Something actually worth reading.

Maybe I should open up more, and share a bit of personal information with you, Dear Reader. For those of you reading this who haven't met me, here is a picture:


I'm the one in front. This was taken last May during the Rapture. Don't you hate it when you're out jogging in your favourite blue dress, and giant Jesus sneaks up behind you? I'm not sure who took the picture, but it sure turned out great.

Another little bit of personal information, which I may or may not have mentioned, is that occasionally I try to  pass myself off as a writer. Okay, I know I mentioned that before. But what is new information is that a kid I used to babysit is an actual writer. As in, had a real book on the McLeans Bestseller list. Words cannot describe how jealous I am. In fact, I won't even write his name. He's dead to me.

Fine. His name is Matt Lennox. Here's a link to his book: The Carpenter.

Go buy his book. And then read it. And then go buy my book. And read it too. Here's a link: my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment