Thursday 31 May 2012

Amazing gift ideas for the random person in your life

Today is the last day of May. So, naturally, it's time to start thinking about Christmas shopping! I know you're all wondering what to get me this year, something that I would really, really like to see under the tree. Or maybe you're not wondering that at all. Maybe you have no intention of even buying me a gift. How inconsiderate of you.

For your convenience, I have compiled some wonderfully random gift ideas. You can use them to shop for the moderately insane person or people in your life.

Topping my list this year is the Super Dictionary:
This is the most awesome dictionary ever published. Ever. For instance, if you were wondering how to correctly use the word "skin" in a sentence, use this book:

And what if you wanted to know the difference between "paint" and "painting"?


You can buy** this wonderful dictionary through sellers on Amazon, where the starting price is $230. It's also available on ebay. 
(**buy this for me)

Next on my list is the heartwarming story of a boy and his father. Of course, I'm referring to Darth Vader and Son. This book is a steal at $14.95, and tells the story of a young Luke and his father.
Buy it before George Lucas turns it into a movie and ruins the franchise even more.

Finally, while we're looking at something aimed at the random children in your life, there are these wonderful onesies:

The red Star Trek onesie should be reserved for "expendable" babies. They (the onesies) range from $15.99 to $18.99 and can be found on the Think Geek website.

Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment