Thursday 13 October 2011

People Who Read My Blog

I was pretty sure I knew everyone who was reading my blog.  All 10 of you.  I mean, first of all, it's not very interesting (I wrote a post yesterday about the Oxford comma, for Christ's sake).  Second, it's not very interesting.  So I was pretty sure that it was just my friends reading it out of pity.

So imagine my surprise when I looked at my blog stats and saw this:
14 views from the US
2 views from Italy
2 views from Germany
1 view from Russia (???)
1 view from Sweden

My first question is why?

My second question is why only one from Sweden??  I mean I actually know someone who lives in Sweden. Unlike the US, Italy, Germany, and Russia (side note - did you like my use of the Oxford comma?).

So I'd like to say hello to my readers from around the world!  I hope you enjoy the ramblings of a crazy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment